Calcium Bolus Gold
Bolus to reduce the risk of milk fever during the
The only bolus with endogenous calcium.
Contains a combination of: Calcium and dextrose.
Complementary feed (diet food) for cattle.
Why a Calcium bolus:
Many cows tend to get milk fever, caused by an acute
shortage of calcium
in the blood occurring shortly before or after calving.
Why choose a bolus based on Calcium Propionate?
It is important to know that there are different types
of calcium available on the market.
Some offer an immediate boost to the
but then very quickly show a decrease in calcium level.
types start off slowly but maintain a much more consistent line with a better
result for the animal.
This becomes evident in the chart below.
Provides a powerful and immediate release, but drops rapidly.
Calcium Propionate: Provides a moderate immediate
release and has a long steady release.
Provides a low immediate release, and the calcium level rises steadily.
The Calcium Bolus Gold features Calcium Propionate in
combination with a gelatinous capsule.
Because calcium propionate is an
endogenous substance (as opposed to calcium chloride),
it has no burning
properties and will be absorbed super fast. As described above,
it also has a
further stable and long lasting effect. In short,
the Calcium Bolus Gold is the
perfect choice for any dairy farmer who wants to reduce the risk of milk fever
to a minimum.
Advantages of Calcium bolus gold:
• Easy to administer
• Wide-Spectrum (fast and long acting), calcium
• Rapid absorption in the rumen fluid.
• No irritation to the esophagus and stomach.
• No risk of choking and / or lung damage.
1. Calcium Bolus Gold 12-24 hours before calving.
2. Calcium Bolus Gold immediately after calving.
3. Calcium Bolus Gold 10-12 hours after calving.
4. Calcium Bolus Gold 24 hours after calving.
To provide additional calcium to cows that have received treatment
(injection) for milk fever:
1. Calcium Bolus Gold 2 hours after a calcium
2. Calcium Bolus Gold 12 hours after a calcium
Calcium Propionate -E 282- 925.000 mg/kg (92,5 %)
STABLE SUPPLIES • MILKING MACHINE PARTS •
SHARP PRICE, GOOD SERVICE!
FULLWOOD • GEA
• SAC •
BOUMATIC • DAIRYMASTER
• WESTFALIA • MANUS •